What to be apart of our haunt? Apply Now
Vendor Terms & Conditions
DO YOU DARE?
To purchase tickets online click any one of the blue tickets.
8pm to 11pm
CASH ONLY will be accepted at the door.
$22 Entry Fee | 13 and Up
$5 off with ID
**Must have ID to receive discount can not be combined with any other discounts**
of any kind!
(you will be asked to remove)
Do you charge for Parking?
No. Parking is FREE
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- We recommend children under the age of 13 be accompanied by a parent or guardian. We are PG-13 and caution parents to be certain any child under 13 years of age is ready for our haunt. No refunds can be given if they decide not to go through.
Are the Actors allowed to touch you?
- Our Actors will not touch you but the do get VERY CLOSE! Occasionally, you may come in contact with their costumes or props. You are most likely to be bumping into other customers who are TERRIFIED!
What should I NOT bring into the event?
- No guns, knives, or weapons of any type. No drugs, no alcohol. No outside food or drinks of any kind.
- No pets, no cameras, no cellphones, flashlights or laser pointers.
If any of these items are brought into the Haunt they may be confiscated and will NOT be returned.
What's the refund policy?
- No refunds are given. However, if we are rained out you may use tickets purchased for any other night.
- Also, if you begin the Haunt and are too scared to continue, we can offer you the opportunity to exit the trail. However, we cannot refund your ticket purchase price.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Does Nights of Fright accept credit cards?
Can everyone go inside the Haunt?
- We do not recommend visitors who are pregnant, have heart conditions, general poor health or have epilepsy.
Are you handicap accessible?
-No. Our haunt is in the woods and is not handicap accessible. We cannot accommodate wheelchairs, walkers or crutches.